CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING - WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2007
ANNUAL REORGANIZATION OF THE CITY COUNCIL
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
26135 MUREAU ROAD, CALABASAS
THE STARTING TIMES LISTED FOR EACH
AGENDA ITEM SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A GUIDELINE ONLY. THE CITY COUNCIL
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE ORDER OF DISCUSSION IN ORDER TO RUN AN
EFFECTIVE MEETING. IF YOU WISH TO ASSURE YOURSELF OF HEARING A
PARTICULAR DISCUSSION, PLEASE ATTEND THE ENTIRE MEETING.
OPENING MATTERS – 7:30 P.M.
• Call to Order/ Roll Call of Councilmembers
• Pledge of Allegiance
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS - PUBLIC
1. Adoption of Resolution No.
2007-1069, declaring the results of the March 6, 2007 General
Item 1 - Staff Report
Attachment A -
Resolution No. 2007-1069
Exhibit A to Resolution No. 2007-1069 - City Clerk's Certificate of
Exhibit B to Resolution No. 2007-1069 - City Clerk's Certificate of
2. Administering of the Oath of
Office to Councilmembers-Elect.
3. Comments by Members of the City
• Outgoing Mayor's Remarks
• Presentations to Outgoing Mayor
• Election of Mayor and Mayor pro Tem
• Oath of Office to Mayor and Mayor pro Tem
• Comments by Mayor
Please join the City Council for a
reception following adjournment of the meeting.