CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING - WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2, 2005
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
26135 MUREAU ROAD, CALABASAS
OPENING MATTERS - 7:30 P.M.
- Call to Order/Roll Call of Councilmembers
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS - PUBLIC COMMENT
- Approval of the minutes for the December 15, 2004 City Council
- Recommendation to award a contract to Little Learners, LLC for
the operation of after school and seasonal camp programs.
Item 2 - Staff Report
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2005-921, certifying the adequacy of
the Final Environmental Impact Report for the Entrada at Malibu
Canyon project (Applicant -Standard Pacific Homes).
Item 3 - Staff Report
Resolution No. 2005-921
- Approval of an amendment to the Headwaters Corner Lease and
Management Agreement and Covenant adding three additional parcels (Rufeh,
Goldstein, and Miller properties).
Item 4 - Staff Report
Headwaters Corner Interpretive Center
Modification of Lease
Legal Description - Miller
Legal Description - Rufeh
Legal Description - Goldstein
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2005-923, approving the design and
adopting the Mitigated Negative Declaration prepared for the Las
Virgenes Creek Restoration Project.
Item 5- Staff Report
Resolution No. 2005-923
Virgenes Creek Restoration Design Plan
Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Discussion and public comment regarding waiving further reading
and adopting Ordinance No. 2005-202, amending the City of Calabasas
Municipal Code by adopting by reference Title 10 of the Los Angeles
County Code regarding animals.
Item 6 - Staff Report
Ordinance No. 2005-202
Ordinance No. 2004-0036
- Discussion and public comment regarding the Mitigated Negative
Declaration/Environmental Assessment for the A.E. Wright Pedestrian
Continued to the April 6, 2005 meeting.
- Discussion and direction to staff on the Heschel West Day School
Item 8 - Staff Report
Letter dated Dec. 10, 2002 sent by then Mayor Lesley Devine
Letter dated Dec. 10, 2002 sent by Acting Com. Dev. Director Steve
Letter dated February 4, 2005 sent by Heschel West Day School
- March 2005 Check Register.
TASK FORCE REPORTS
CITY MANAGERíS REPORT
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Future Agenda Items