THIS AGENDA SUPERSEDES ANY PREVIOUSLY POSTED AGENDA FOR THIS MEETING
CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING - WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2004
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
26135 MUREAU ROAD, CALABASAS
4397 PARK VICENTE
CALABASAS, CA 91302
CLOSED SESSION - 7:00 P.M.
The City Council will convene and adjourn into closed session to
confer with legal counsel regarding:
- Real property negotiations, pursuant to Government Code,
Negotiating parties: City of Calabasas and New Millennium Homes
Instruction: Discussion regarding property within NMH
Identity of property: Tract No. 35596-09, Lot No. 11.
- Potential litigation, pursuant to Government Code Section
54956.9(b), regarding affordable housing requirements for Malibu
Creek Condos at 4201 Las Virgenes Road.
Call to Order/Roll Call of Councilmembers
Pledge of Allegiance
Report of Closed Session Action
Approval of Agenda
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS - PUBLIC COMMENT
- Recommendation to approve additional services with Kimley-Horn
and Associates, Inc. for the A. E. Wright Middle School Pedestrian
Item 1 - Staff Report
Attachment A - Letter from Kimley-Horn and Associates
Attachment B - Letter from Steeplechase Homeowners Association
- Recommendation to authorize the City Manager to execute a
cooperative agreement for the 2004-2005 Ventura Intercity Service
Transit Authority (Vista) Conejo Connection and to authorize an
expenditure of in the amount of $13,500 for Operating Cost
Item 2 - Staff Report
- Recommendation to approve change order and accept completion of
the Park Ora/Valmar Road Traffic Signalization Project by TDS
Engineering, Specification No. 03-04-07; and to direct the City
Clerk to file the Notice of Completion.
Item 3 - Staff Report
Attachment A - Notice of Completion
- Denial of claim received from claimant Laura Ettleson.
- Denial of claim received from claimant Amish Parekh.
- Denial of claim received from claimant Richard Sullivan.
- Denial of claim received from claimant David Greenholtz.
- Project presentation and request by Bernard Rosenson for support
of his application to the City of Los Angeles for a 9,000 square
foot restaurant and 87 parking spaces at 23577 Calabasas Road.
Item 8 - Staff Report
8a. Adoption of Resolution No. 2004-896, in
support of the Los Angeles County Public Safety
and Homeland Security Sales
8A - Staff Report
Resolution No. 2004-896
Measure A - Fact Sheet
CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING
- Introduction of Ordinance No. 2004-189, amending Title 17 of the
City of Calabasas Municipal Code, Land Use and Development - Chapter
17.30 (Signs), pertaining to signage within the City (Sections
17.30.010 - 17.30.120). Motion to waive further reading.
Item 9 - Staff Report
Attachment A - Ordinance No. 2004-189
Attachment B - Definitions
Redline of Sign Code
Attachment C - Planning Commission Packet Agenda Report
Attachment D - Addendum to
General Plan EIR
- Report regarding regulations for onsite wastewater treatment
Item 10 - Staff Report
Attachment - Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management Review.
- Financial Management Review
- September 2004 Check Register.
TASK FORCE REPORTS
CITY MANAGERíS REPORT
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Future Agenda Items
The City Council will adjourn the meeting to Wednesday, September
22, 2004 at 7:30 p.m.