CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
SPECIAL MEETING - WEDNESDAY, APRIL 7, 2004
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
26135 MUREAU ROAD, CALABASAS
CLOSED SESSION - 7:00 P.M.
The City Council will convene and adjourn into closed session to
confer with legal counsel regarding the following:
, pursuant to Government Code Section
54946.9(a), City of Calabasas, v. Atkinson-Barr.
- Pending litigation
Real property negotiations, pursuant to Government Code,
Negotiating parties: City of Calabasas and property owners.
Instruction: Discussion regarding potential acquisition.
Identity of property: APNís 4455-004-057, 4455-004-058,
4455-004-059, 4455-004-060, 4455-004-010.
OPENING MATTERS - 7:30 P.M.
Call to Order/Roll Call of Councilmembers
pledge of Allegiance
Report of Closed Session Action
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes:
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS - PUBLIC COMMENT
- Adoption of Ordinance No. 2004-188, approving an amendment to
the Development Agreement for the New Millennium Homes Project known
as "The Oaks", a 550-unit residential subdivision located at the
western terminus of Parkway Calabasas, to extend the term of the
Development Agreement from October 5, 2004 to April 5, 2006.
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2004-872, approving the first amended
and restated Joint Powers Agreement relating to the Agoura Hills
Calabasas Community Center.
Staff Report - Item 2
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2004-868, acknowledging the receipt
and filing of the Annual Statement of Investment Policy for the Year
Staff Report - Item 3
Resolution No. 2004-868
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2004-869, authorizing staff to apply
for a $135,000 grant from the Land and Water Conservation Fund for
the Henry Ridge-Calabasas Interpretive Trail Development at
Staff Report - Item 4
Resolution No. 2004-869
- Denial of claim received from claimant Jamie Erin Byers.
- Adoption of Resolution No. 2004-870, initiating proceedings to
vacate Balcony Drive, Craft Court, Drums Court, Camay Court, and
portion of Freedom Drive and Parched Drive for the purpose of
privatizing the Braewood Community along Mulholland Highway; and
Adoption of Resolution No. 2004-871, approving Conditional Use
Permit No. 03-11, denying Variance No. 03-06, and adopting Mitigated
Negative Declaration for the construction of walls and gates within
the Mulholland Scenic Corridor.
Staff Report - Item 6
Resolution No. 2004-870
Resolution No. 2004-871
- Introduction of Ordinance No. 2004-189, amending Title 17 of the
City of Calabasas Municipal Code, Land Use and Development - Chapter
17.30 (Signs), pertaining to signage within the City (Sections
17.30.010 - 17.30.120). Motion to waive further reading.
Staff Report - Item 7
Municipal Code, Sections 17.30.010-17.30.120
- Approval of City Council appointments to the Education Fund and
Staff Report - Item 8
- Introduction of Ordinance No. 2004-190, amending Chapter 3.40 of
the Calabasas Municipal Code relating to the Revenue and Finance.
Motion to waive further reading.
Staff Report - Item 9
- Report regarding the potential creation of a visitor serving
overlay zone in the City.
Staff Report - Item 10
- April 2004 Warrant Register
Warrant Register Report
TASK FORCE REPORTS
CITY MANAGERíS REPORT
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS